The TW2706/TW2708 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology covering the BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1557 to 1606 MHz). It is specially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military OEM applications. It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection.
The TW2706/TW2708 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with one LNA per feed, a mid section Combiner and SAW filter, and a final output gain stage. A tight pre-filter is available with part number TW2708 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals. The TW2706/TW2708 is available with a variety of connectors and custom cable lengths.
It is highly recommended to take advantage of Tallysman’s custom tuning service to ensure optimal performance of this antenna in your housing and with your ground plane.
Note: This antenna is electronically identical to the TW2705/TW2707
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GNSS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Covers B1/E1/L1/G1 Frequencies
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW2706 Multi-Constellation antenna – 32-2706-XX-YYYY
- TW2708 Multi-Constellation antenna with tight pre-filter – 32-2708-XX-YYYY
XX = Connector type, YYYY = cable length in mm