The TW2920 is an Accutenna technology antenna that covers GPS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, & MSAS) and the downlink L-Band (1525 – 1559 MHz). The TW2920 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV). This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters.
The TW2920 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, plus a low-loss pre-filter followed by a three stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) including an additional mid-section SAW. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio across the full frequency band and strong protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW2920 has a compact, robust, magnetic mount housing with a metal base and a UV resistant, tough wide temperature range plastic radome, and is available with a variety of connectors. The housing includes a screw down option, and is available with an adhesive attachment, without a magnet.
The TW2920 is also available with an “armoured” cable. option, with the cable encased in tough corrugated conduit having a temperature range of -40 °C to +120 °C, excellent chemical resistance, stable bending, high cold impact strength, and UL94HB flammability standard compliant.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GNSS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Low loss Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤2.5 dB (including pre-filter)
- High rejection SAW filter
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Economical price
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
|TW2920 – Pre-filtered Single Band GNSS antenna||33-2920-xx-yyy|
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm