The TW2926 is an Accutenna technology antenna that covers GPS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, & MSAS) and the downlink L-Band (1525 – 1559 MHz). The TW2920 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV). This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters.
The TW2920 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, plus a low-loss pre-filter followed by a three stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) including an additional mid-section SAW. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio across the full frequency band and strong protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW2926 is available with a variety of connectors and custom cable lengths.
It is highly recommended to take advantage of Tallysman’s custom tuning service to ensure optimal performance of this antenna in your housing and with your ground plane.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GNSS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Covers B1/E1/L1/G1 Frequencies, plus L-Band correction services
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤2.5 dB (including pre-filter)
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 18 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
|TW2926 – Multi-Constellation antenna (28dB)||33-2926-xx-yyyy|
|TW2920E – Multi-Constellation antenna (35dB)||33-2920E-xx-yyyy|
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm