The TW3010/TW3012 by Tallysman is a professional grade, permanent mount GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for precision tracking and timing applications.
The TW3010/TW3012 features a custom high performance, wide band patch element, a 30dB gain LNA stage and a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter. The TW3012 includes a tight SAW pre-filter to provide strong protection against out-of-band signals. It provides ±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers the GPS L1, and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It provides great axial ratio, excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and great out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3010/TW3012 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure. Optional Mounts of an L Bracket (PN 23-0040-0) or Pipe Mounts (PN 23-0065-0) are available.
- Mission Critical GPS Tracking & Timing
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: <4 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 9 mA typ
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide supply voltage range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
|TW3010 – GPS L1 antenna||33-3010-xx-yy-zzzz|
|TW3012 – GPS L1 antenna||w/pre-filter 33-3012-xx-yy-zzzz|
Where xx = connector type, yy = radome type and colour and zzzz = cable length (where applicable)