The TW3012 by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade, highly filtered permanent mount, GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for precision positioning and timing applications in environments characterized by high L-Band RF fields.
The TW3012 features a precisely tuned ceramic patch element, a tight SAW pre-filter, a first LNA gain stage, a mid-section SAW filter and a final gain stage. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers unparalleled out-of-band signal rejection and excellent axial ratio for improved signal reception and multipath rejection.
The TW3012 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- Anti-Jamming & Mission Critical GPS
- Military & Security
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Narrow pass-band SAW pre-filter
- 3 dB Noise Figure (including pre-filter)
- Axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High LNA gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Ideal for high level RF environments
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- Weather proof IP67 housing
- RoHS compliant
- TW3012 GPS L1 antenna, TNC Female – 32-3012-0