The TW3032 features a precisely tuned ceramic patch element, a tight SAW pre-filter, a first LNA gain stage, a mid-section SAW filter and a final gain stage. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers unparalleled out-of-band signal rejection and excellent axial ratio for improved signal reception and multipath rejection.
The TW3032 is housed in a compact, industrial-grade weather-proof, domed shaped enclosure. Its radome is available in dark gray or white, it comes with a TNC female connector and a L-bracket for pole mount is available.
- Anti-Jamming GPS
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronisation
- Narrow pass-band SAW pre-filter
- 3 dB Noise Figure (including pre-filter)
- Axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High LNA gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Ideal for high level RF environments
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- Weather proof IP67 housing
- RoHS compliant
- TW3032 dark gray, TNC connector – 32-3032-0-00
- TW3032 white, TNC connector – 32-3032-0-01