The TW3030/TW3032 covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1565 to 1585 MHz). It provides great axial ratio, excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and great out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3032 has an additional tight pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW3030/TW3032 are housed in a through-hole mount, weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. They are available with either a flat or conical radome in either grey or white. The TW3030/TW3032 is also available with either a TNC or N-Type connector on the base of the antenna or with a flying lead and a variety of connectors. L-Bracket or Pipe Mount (part numbers 23-0040-0, 23-0065-0 respectively) are available for non-rooftop installation. They are IP67, RoHS, and REACH compliant.
- Anti-Jamming GPS
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronisation
- Narrow pass-band SAW pre-filter
- 3 dB Noise Figure (including pre-filter)
- Axial ratio: <4dB at Zenith
- High LNA gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Ideal for high level RF environments
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- Weather proof IP67 housing
- RoHS compliant
- TW3032 dark gray, TNC connector – 32-3032-0-00
- TW3032 white, TNC connector – 32-3032-0-01