The TW3039 single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman features an LNA with constant performance from 2.5 V to 16 V supply voltage and includes protection against close-proximity 700 MHz LTE and L-band transmitting antennas.
The TW3039 provide a typical gain of 15 dB and an excellent noise figure. The LNA has a +/- 10 MHz bandwidth that covers the full GPS L1 signal plus the SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1565.4 to 1585.4 MHz).
- Mission Critical GPS Tracking & Timing
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 2.2 dB min.
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low current: 7 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
The TW3039 from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.