The TW3040/TW3042 is a professional grade, permanent mount GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for professional precision timing applications.
The TW3040/TW3042 features a custom high performance, wide band patch element, a 40dB gain LNA stage and a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter. The TW3042 is equipped with a sharp SAW pre-filter to provide strong protection from out-of-band signals. It provides ±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers the GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals, and it provides great axial ratio, excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and great out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3040/TW3042 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure and two options for pole mounting are available an Lbracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- Mission Critical GPS Tracking & Timing
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 40 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
|TW3040 – GPS L1 antenna||33-3040-xx-yy-zzzz|
|TW3042 – GPS L1 antenna w/pre-filter||33-3042-xx-yy-zzzz|
Where xx = connector type, yy = type and colour of radome and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)