The TW3100 and TW3102 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology in a permanent mount GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for professional precision tracking and timing applications.
The TW3100 features a custom high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its LNA configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section high rejection SAW for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. It provides ±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers all GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It features great axial ratio over the entire frequency range (<3dB), excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3102 has a prefilter to provide additional protection from high power near frequency or harmonic signals.
The TW3100 is housed in a permanent mount industrialgrade weather-proof enclosure. two options for pole mounting are available an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- High Value Asset Tracking &am; Fleet Managemen
- Great axial ratio: 1dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB (TW3100) 4dB (TW3102)
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 27 dB min.(TW3100) 25 min (TW3102)
- Low current: 14 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
|TW3100 – GPS L1 antenna||33-3100-xx-yy|
|TW3102 – Pre-filtered GPS L1 antenna||33-3102-xx-yy|
Where xx = connector type, yy = type and colour of radome