Ideal for professional precision tracking and timing applications the TW3100 single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3100 features a customizable high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section mid-section Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filter for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. This configuration provides ± 10 MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz.
The TW3100 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.
To minimize performance impact from signal jamming threats, the TW3100 is compatible with Tallysman’s Anti-Jamming add-on, which modifies the radiation pattern of the GNSS antenna to eliminate signals arriving from -10° to +15° from horizon, while slightly increasing the gain of the antenna at zenith.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW3102 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- High Value Asset Tracking & Fleet Management
- Great axial ratio: 1dB typ.
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA): 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 27 dB min.
- Low current: 14 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multi-path rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP67, RoHS and REACH compliant
The TW3100 single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.