The TW3142 from Tallysman is a high-gain GPS antenna specifically designed for timing applications in high density cell / telecommunications tower applications where high levels of near-out-of-band interfering signals can be expected. This antenna features a 40dB LNA gain to handle long cable runs often associated with installation on telecommunications towers.
The TW3142 covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band and employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology to provide excellent cross polarization rejection and greatly enhanced multipath rejection.
The TW3142 housing has a permanent mount, IP67 compliant metal base, and an extended temperature range plastic radome, and is specifically designed to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions.
The antenna is RoHS, REACH, and RED compliant.
Two options for mounting are available: an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- Timing systems
- Long cable runs
- Accutenna Technology
- Triple SAW filter architecture
- 40dB Gain
- Triple High rejection SAW filter (TW3152)
- Low noise LNA: 1.5dB (TW3150)
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- IP67 Weather Proof Housing
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
- TW3142 – High Gain / High Rejection Antenna 33-3142-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome, and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)