The TW3150/TW3152 is a high-gain GPS antenna specifically designed for timing applications in high density cell/telecommunications tower applications where high levels of near-out-of-band interfering signals can be expected. This antenna featurs a 50dB LNA gain to handle long cable runs often associated with installation on telecommunications towers.
The TW3150/TW3152 covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band and employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology to provide excellent cross polarization rejection and greatly enhanced multipath rejection.
The TW3150 features a four (4) stage dual filtered LNA, while the TW3152 includes an additional SAW pre-filter to provide
exceptional rejection of close out-of-band signals and additional protection against saturation by high level subharmonic and L-Band signals.
The TW3150/522 housing has a permanent mount, IP67 compliant metal base, and an extended temperature range plastic radome, and is specifically designed to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions.
Two options for pole mounting are available an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- Timing systems
- Long cable runs
- Dual Feed Patch Antenna
- Low Loss SAW Pre-Filter
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1.5dB typ (TW3150).
- Triple High rejection SAW filter (TW3152)
- High gain LNA: 50 dB typ.
- Low current: 25 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.7 to 26 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Great out of band rejection
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- TW3152 – High Gain/High Rejection Timing Antenna – 33-3152-xx-yy-zzzz
- TW3150 – High Gain/High Rejection Timing Antenna – 33-3150-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome, and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)