The TW3350/TW3352 from Tallsyman Wireless is a high performance GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1575 to 1606 MHz).
The TW3350/TW3352 features a patch element with 40% wider bandwidth than hitherto available in this format. Unlike its competitors, both GPS-L1 and GLONASS signals are included in the 1dB received power bandwidth.
It has a two stage Low Noise Amplifier with a mid-section SAW. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW3352 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW3350/TW3352 has a 19 mm (3/4 inch) though-hole mount white metal base, specifically designed for mobile installations, with an industrial-grade, IP67 compliant conical radome. The standard connector is a TNC Jack (female).
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB typical (TW3350)
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- Available Pre-filter (TW3352)
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Low Power: 9mA typ. at 2.3Vcc min.
- Bandwidth fully Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3350 GPS/Glonass Antenna 28dB, TNC Connector – 32-3350-xx-yy
- TW3352 GPS/Glonass Antenna 28 dB TNC Connector – 32-3352-xx-yy