The TW3370/TW3372 from Tallysman Wireless is a high Gain (40dB) GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1575 to 1606 MHz). It features a patch element with 40% wider bandwidth than previously available in this format. Unlike its competitors, both GPS-L1 and GLONASS signals are included in the 1dB received power bandwidth.
The TW3370/TW3372 has a three stage Low Noise Amplifier with a mid-section SAW. A tight pre-filter is available with the TW3372 to protect against saturation by high level sub- harmonics and L-Band signals making it particularly suitable for timing applications.
The TW3370/TW3372 has a 19 mm (3/4 inch) though hole, permanent mount white-metal base, with an industrial-grade, IP67 compliant conical radome. The standard connector is a TNC Jack (female). An L-bracket for pole mount is available.
- Timing applications
- Fixed installations
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- 40dB LNA Gain
- 1 dB LNA Noise Figure (TW3370)
- Available Pre-filter (TW3372)
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- IP67 Compliant conical radome
- Low Power: 9mA typ. at 2.3Vcc min.
- Bandwidth fully Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3370 GPS/GLONASS Antenna TNC Connector – 32-3370-xx-yy
- TW3372 GPS/GLONASS Antenna TNC Connector – 32-3372-xx-yy