The TW3440/TW3442 GPS/GLONASS timing antennas are especially designed for mobile, precision and military applications and offer excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW3440/TW3442 feature a highly circular dual-feed wideband patch element, with a three stage Low Noise Amplifier. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW3442 to protect against saturation by high level sub- harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW3440/TW3442 is housed in a permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- GPS/GLONASS Long Cable Mobile/Fixed Installations
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- High gain LNA: 40 dB min.
- Low noise LNA: 1dB/3.5dB typ TW3440/TW3442
- Available sharp pre-filter (TW3442)
- Low current: 21 mA typ.
- Wide supply voltage: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Available conical radome (Timing Apps)
- Excellent circular polarization
- Long Cable Runs
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Exceptional out-of-band rejection (TW3442)
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3440 – GPS/GLONASS Antenna – 33-3440-xx-yy-zzzz
- TW3442 – 33-3442-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome, and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)