Specifically designed to maximise the performance of Iridium voice and data modems, the TW3600 Iridium antenna from Tallysman features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire Iridium frequency band.
Unlike single feed antennas, the TW3600 provides excellent multi-path rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the full bandwidth.
The TW3600 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.
The TW3600 can be configured with a TNC Jack (female) connector, allowing for an Iridium modem to be mounted in a protected area, while accessing the antenna’s excellent Iridium signal coverage.
- Iridium Voice & Data Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Custom high gain, 4.25 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, 3 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Surface, bracket or mast mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP69K, RoHS and REACH compliant
- Remote antenna
The TW3600 Iridium antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW3600 – Iridium Antenna – 33-3600-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)