The TW3710 /TW3712 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology covering the BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, GPS L1, GLONASS G1 and SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1557 to 1606 MHz). It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby
producing superior multipath signal rejection. It is especially suitable for high accuracy applications, and also offers high out of band signal rejection.
Both antennas feature a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band along with a superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation providing performance normally associated with much higher priced antennas.
The TW3712 has a pre-filter to protect against front end saturation by strong near frequency or harmonic signals.
The antennas are housed in a through-hole mount, weatherproof enclosure for permanent installations. L Bracket or Pipe Mount adapters (part numbers 23-0040-0, 23-0065-0 respectively) are available for non-rooftop installation. A 100 mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Covers all GNSS Frequencies
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB (TW3710)
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 28 dB typ. (TW3710)
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- TW3710 – Multi-Constellation antenna – 33-3710-xx-yy-zzzz
- TW3712 – Pre-filtered Multi-Constellation antenna – 33-3712-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome, and zzzz = length of cable in mm (where applicable)