Ideal for high-accuracy applications the TW3710 GNSS antenna provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing excellent multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
TW3710 antennas features a dual-feed wide-band patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage.
The TW3710 provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band along with a superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation.
The TW3710 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount. A 100mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.
To minimize performance impact from signal jamming threats, the TW3100 is compatible with Tallysman’s Anti-Jamming add-on, which modifies the radiation pattern of the GNSS antenna to eliminate signals arriving from -10° to +15° from horizon, while slightly increasing the gain of the antenna at zenith.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW3712 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military amp; Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Covers all GNSS Constellations
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
The TW3710 single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.