The TW3710P passive single band GNSS antenna that offers excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase center variation.
The TW3710P features a precision tuned, dual feed, circular patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in phase quadrature in a hybrid combiner to provide.
The TW3710P is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount. A 100mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.
- Hazardous Environments
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Covers all GNSS constellations
- Great axial ratio: 2.5 dB typ.
- ESD circuit protection 15 KV
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP69K, RoHS and REACH compliant
The TW3710P passive single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW3710P – Passive Multi-Constellation Antenna – 33-3710P-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)