The Tallysman anti-jam feature modifies the radiation pattern of the GNSS antenna such that it is “deaf” to signals arriving from 10 ° below and 15 ° above the horizon while slightly increasing the gain of the antenna at zenith. Since jamming signals typically originate at low elevations, the TW3742AJ antenna mitigates signals below 15 °.
Tallysman’s patented Accutenna® technology enables the TW3742AJ antenna to provide a truly circular right-hand polarized signal through the entire bandwidth, thereby enabling superior multipath signal rejection and out-of-band signal rejection. This feature makes the TW3742AJ ideal for professional precision timing and positioning applications.
The TW3742AJ features a precision-tuned, dual-feed patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wideband LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering and further amplified before recombination at the output. The antenna also has a strong pre-filter to mitigate inter-modulated signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands. The TW3742AJ offers an excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase centre variation.
The TW3742AJ is housed in a permanent-mount metal base with two nickel-coated nuts and an IP67 weather-proof enclosure. Two mounting options are available: an L-bracket (P/N 23-0040-0); or a pipe mount (P/N 23-0065-0).
- High-accuracy & mission-critical global positioning
- Timing applications
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Accutenna® technology
- Great axial ratio (2.0 dB typ.)
- Low LNA noise (3.0 dB typ.)
- High-rejection SAW filter
- High-gain LNA (38 dB typ.)
- Low current (19 mA typ.)
- Wide voltage input range (2.5 to 12 VDC)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- IP67 weather-proof housing
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Operates under ground-based jamming
- Circular polarisation throughout the full bandwidth
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Excellent out-of-band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
The TW3742AJ Accutenna® anti-jam single-band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.