The TW3752 is a high-gain GPS + GLONASS + Galileo + BeiDou antenna specifically designed for timing applications in high density cell/telecommunications tower applications where high levels of near-out-of-band interfering signals can be expected.
The TW3752 covers the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band and employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology to provide excellent cross polarization rejection and greatly enhanced multipath rejection.
The TW3752 features triple SAW filters including a tight, low loss pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonic and L-Band signals. This antenna also features a 50dB LNA gain to handle the long cable runs sometimes associated with telecommunications towers.
The TW3752 housing has a permanent mount, IP67 compliant metal base, and an extended temperature range plastic radome, and is specifically designed to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions.
Two options for pole mounting are available an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
- Timing systems
- Long cable runs
- Dual Feed Patch Antenna
- Low Loss SAW Pre-Filter
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: < 2.5 dB typ.
- Triple High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 50 dB typ.
- Low current: 30 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.7 to 26 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Great out of band rejection
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3752 – High Gain/High Rejection 4 Constellation Timing Antenna – 33-3752-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome, and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)