Ideal for precision positioning and RTK surveying systems, the TW3876E embedded dual band GNSS antenna from Tallysman provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3876E features a precision tuned, circular dual-feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW3876E also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW3876E performs with excellent axial ratios and a tightly grouped phase center variation.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW3887 for any OEM installation environment.
- Precision GPS Position
- Dual Frequency RTK Receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Very low Noise Preamp, < 2 dB
- Axial ratio: < 2 dB typ.
- Tight phase center variation
- LNA Gain 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 24 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Ideal for L1/E1, L6/E6 RTK surveying systems
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
The TW3876E embedded dual band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW3876E Pre-filtered Embedded L1/L6 antenna – 33-3876E-xx-yyyy-zz
Where xx = connector type, yyyy= cable length in mm and zz is reserved for Tallysman’s use