Ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters, the TW3882L dual band GNSS antenna with L-Band provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, excellent axial ratios, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
The TW3882L features a precision tuned, twin circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
Providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the TW3882L also includes an LNA pre-filter.
The TW3882L is housed in a through-hole mount, weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. An L Bracket or Pipe Mount are available for non-rooftop installation. A 100mm ground plane is included and recommended for all installations.
- Precision GPS Position
- Dual Frequency RTK Receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Very low Noise Preamp, < 2.5dB
- Axial ratio: <2.0 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 20 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP69K, RoHS and REACH compliant
The TW3882L dual band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW3882L GPS L1/L2 + GLONASS G1/G2/G3 + BeiDou B1/B2 + Galileo E1 + L-Band – 33-3882L-xx-yy-zzzz
Where xx = connector type, yy = shape and colour of radome and zzzz = cable length in mm (where applicable)