The TW4020/TW4022 is a commercial grade wideband GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, frequency band. It features a small patch
element with 40% wider bandwidth than typical GPS L1 antennas.
The TW4020/TW4022 features a high performance custom tuned ceramic patch element, 15 KV ESD circuit protection, a high gain two-stage low noise amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section high rejection SAW filter. It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers great circular polarized signal reception.
The TW4022 includes a pre-filter designed to mitigate strong intermodulated or near frequency signals.
Even with the wider bandwidth, the TW4020/TW4022 antenna is among the smallest high performance antenna available. It is housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure.
- Cost Sensitive Positioning
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Covert Surveillance
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: 1dB typ (GPS)
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
|TW4020 – Wideband GPS Antenna||33-4020-xx-yyyy|
|TW4022 – Prefiltered Wideband GPS Antenna||33-4022-xx-yyyy|
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = length of cable in mm