The TW4320/TW4322 antennas are the smallest wide-band, high performance antennas available, housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure, with a 3 metre cable and a wide range of connectors.
The TW4320/TW4322 antenna covers the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1575 to 1606 MHz). It features a small patch element with 40% wider bandwidth than previously available in this format. It provides both GPS-L1 and GLONASS signals in the 1dB received power bandwidth.
The TW4320/TW4322 has a two stage Low Noise Amplifier with a mid-section SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave). A tight pre-filter is available in the TW4322 to protect against saturation by high level sub- harmonics and L-Band signals.
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Military & Security
- Covert surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- 40% wider bandwidth in the same format
- Axial ratio: 6 dB max
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- Available Pre-filter (TW4322)
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Bandwidth fully Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
- TW4320 – Wideband GPS Antenna – 33-4320-xx-yyyy
- TW4322 – Prefiltered Wideband GPS Antenna – 33-4320-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm