Ideal for battery operated positioning, fleet management and asset tracking applications, the TW4327 single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is amongst the lowest power devices available, requiring a typical current consumption of just 1.75 mA with constant characteristics over supply voltages from 2.5V to 16V – yet it still performs with an excellent noise figure.
Featuring a precisely tuned, single feed patch element that achieves 40% wider bandwidth than competitive antennas, the TW4327 supports 1 dB RHCP received power across the full frequency. Additionally, the TW4327 has a dual stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
The TW4327 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW4329 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter.
- Battery operated Mission Critical Positioning
- Military & Security
- Covert Surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low power consumption
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: 6 dB Typ. (GPS & GLONASS)
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- 1dB Bandwidth Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
The TW4327 single band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.