The TW4421/TW4422 employs Tallysman’s patented Accutenna technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). The TW4421/TW4422 features a novel 25mm dual feed wideband patch element that provides a more linear carrier phase response by virtue of the axial ratio that is greatly improved across the full frequency bandwidth. It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection. It is especially suitable for high accuracy applications while providing high out of band signal rejection.
The two feeds from the patch element are summed in a 90° Hybrid then input to a first stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), followed by a mid-section SAW and a second low noise gain stage.
The TW4422 has a pre-filter which increases the antenna’s immunity to high amplitude interfering signals, such as LTE and other cellular signals.
The TW4421/TW4422 is the smallest dual feed, high performance antenna available. It is housed in a compact IP67 magnetic or adhesive mount enclosure. It is available with a wide range of cable and connector options.
The antenna can be ordered without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface, with the option of ordering it with or without 1.1 mm doublesided VHB tape on the bottom.
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Military & Security
- Covert Surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Dual feed patch element
- Axial ratio: 2.5 dB Max. (GPS & GLONASS)
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Low Power: 9mA typ. at 2.3Vcc min.
- 1dB Bandwidth Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Greatly enhanced multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
|TW4421 – Wideband GPS Antenna||33-4421-xx-yyyy|
|TW4422 – Pre-Filtered Wideband GPS Antenna||33.4422-xx-yyyy|
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm