The TW4421 features a novel 25mm dual feed wideband patch element that provides excellent multipath rejection and a more linear carrier phase response by virtue of the axial ratio that is greatly improved across the full frequency bandwidth. It is a great solution for high accuracy applications, and also offers high out of band signal rejection.
The two feeds from the patch element are summed in a 90° Hybrid then input to a first stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), followed by a mid-section SAW and a second low noise gain stage.
The TW4421 is the smallest dual feed, high performance antenna available. It is housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure. It comes with 3 metres of cable with a wide range of connector options.
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Military & Security
- Covert surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Dual feed patch element
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: 3 dB Max. (GPS & GLONASS)
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- 1dB Bandwidth Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Greatly enhanced multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
- 32-4421-xx-yyyy – TW4422 – GPS/GLONASS Antenna, 3 metre cable, SMA Male