The TW4500 from Tallysman is the smallest dual feed, high performance Globalstar antenna available.
With a compact dual-feed, passive Left Hand Circularly Polarised (LHCP) antenna, the TW4500 is specifically designed to maximise the performance of the Globalstar STU (Simplex Transmit Unit) modems.
The TW4500 has a wide-band dual-feed patch element, providing an excellent axial ratio across the entire Globalstar bandwidth. Unlike single feed antennas, the TW4500 provides excellent multi-path rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the full bandwidth.
The TW4500 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
The TW4500 can also be configured with a 50cm coaxial cable, allowing for a Globalstar modem to be mounted away from external elements, yet still access excellent Globalstar coverage.
- Simplex Transmit Unit (STU) Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Novel 25mm, wideband dual feed patch
- 4.25 dBic Gain on 100mm Ground plane
- Great axial ratio, <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Weather proof, IP67 housing
- Low Cost all-plastic housing
- Magnetic mount
- Wide range of connector options
- Truly circular polarized signal transmission
- Environment tolerant tuning
- Truly circular with great multipath rejection
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- No compromise for cost sensitive applications
- RoHS compliant
The TW4500 Globalstar antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
32-4500-xx-yyyy – TW4500 Dual Feed, Wideband, Globalstar Antenna
xx = connector type, (SMA male standard), yyyy = Coaxial cable length (50cm standard)