The wideband dual feed patch element in the TW4600 Iridium antenna from Tallysman has an excellent axial ratio across the entire Iridium bandwidth. Unlike single feed antennas, the TW4600 provides excellent multipath rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the Iridium band.
The TW4600 is the smallest dual feed, high performance Iridium antenna available. It is housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure. It available with a 50 cm coaxial cable that allows for an Iridium modem to be mounted away from the weather, yet still provide excellent communications coverage.
- Iridium Satellite Communications Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Novel 25 mm wide-band dual feed patch
- 4.25 dBic Gain on 100 mm Ground plane.
- Great axial ratio, <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Weather proof, low cost IP67 housing
- Magnetic mount
- Wide range of connector options
- Truly circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- No-compromise performance for cost sensitive applications
- RoHS compliant
- Remote Iridium modem antenna
The TW4600 Iridium antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW4600 – Iridium Antenna, 50cm cable, SMA Male – 32-4600-xx-yyyy<
xx = Connector type, (SMA male standard), yyyy= Coaxial cable length (50 cm standard)