The wideband dual feed patch element in the TW4600 has an excellent axial ratio across the entire Iridium bandwidth. Unlike single feed antennas, the TW4600 provides excellent multipath rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the Iridium band.
The TW4600 is the smallest dual feed, high performance Iridium antenna available. It is housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure. It available with a 50 cm coaxial cable that allows for an Iridium modem to be mounted away from the weather, yet still provide excellent communications coverage.
- Iridium Satellite Communications Applications
- Sea & Land Container Tracking
- Military & Security
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Marine & Avionics Systems
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Novel 25 mm wide-band dual feed patch
- 4.25 dBic Gain on 100 mm Ground plane.
- Great axial ratio, <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Weather proof, low cost IP67 housing
- Magnetic mount
- Wide range of connector options
- Truly circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- No-compromise performance for cost sensitive applications
- RoHS compliant
- Remote Iridium modem antenna
- TW4600 – Iridium Antenna, 50cm cable, SMA Male – 32-4600-xx-yyyy
xx = Connector type, (SMA male standard), yyyy= Coaxial cable length (50cm standard)