The TW4721/TW4722 is a compact, wideband GNSS antenna that provides accurate reception for all upper L- band GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo signals ( L1, G1, B1, B1 BOC, B1-2, E1) and associated augmentation signals (WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS SBAS). This antenna employs Tallysman’s patented Accutenna technology.
The TW4721/TW4722 features a novel 25 mm dual feed wideband patch element that, in sharp contrast with its competitors, provides a truly circularly polarized response, with a typical axial ratio of less than 2 dB over the full bandwidth. This provides a more linear carrier phase response and substantially improved multipath rejection for higher precision applications.
The TW4722 is the pre-filtered version of the TW1721. The pre-filter provides protection from near frequency or strong harmonic interfering signals.
The TW4721/TW4722 is the smallest, lightest, wideband GNSS antenna available. It is housing in a compact IP67 magnetic or adhesive mount enclosure and is available with a wide range of connector options and custom coax cable lengths.
The antenna can be ordered without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface, with the option of ordering it with or without 1.1 mm double-sided VHB tape on the bottom.
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Covert Surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Dual feed patch element
- Axial ratio: 2 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- High gain: 26 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 1.8 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Low Power: 10mA typ. over supply range
- Greatly enhanced multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
- TW4721 – GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo Antenna – 33-4721-xx-yyyy
- TW4722 – GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo Antenna – 33-4722-xx-yyyy
xx = connector type yyyy = cable length in mm