Ideal for use in professional grade digital tracking/positioning applications, the TW5242 single band GNSS smart antenna from Tallysman provides excellent rejection of multi-path signal interference across the whole GNSS band, making the TW5340 the most precise smart antenna for tracking in dense urban environments.
Embedded in the TW5242 smart antenna is the state-of-the-art ST STA8088 receiver, which provides 32 high sensitivity tracking channels, plus 2 fast acquisition channels which can be assigned to acquire and track GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, SBAS signals simultaneously.
The TW5242 outputs up to three NMEA 0183 message lists with a navigation update rate of 1Hz. Additionally it has an RS232 interface with input voltage options of 3,3V, 5.0V and 12V to 36V with over voltage protection.
- Multi-Constellation Receiver/Antenna
- 32 Channel simultaneous operation
- High performance tracking (162 dBm)
- Conditional ignition input for Tait Radios
- 9V-36V automotive operation
- Excellent multi-path signal rejection
- Industrial grade IP67K enclosure
- RoHS, REACH and RED Compliant
- CE Marking
The TW5242 single band GNSS smart antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.