The TW5342 is a multi-constellation GNSS Receiver which provides simultaneous GPS/GLONASS/SBAS reception. It
is designed for use in professional grade digital tracking/positioning applications.
The TW5342 uses a state of the art ST STA8088 receiver which provides 32 high sensitivity tracking channels plus 2 fast
acquisition channels which can be assigned to acquire and track GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
The TW5342 employs Tallysman’s Accutenna dual feed antenna patch technology which greatly improves rejection of multi-path signal interference, making it the most precise antenna for tracking in dense urban environments.
The TW5342 output NMEA 0183 messages lists with navigation update rate of 1Hz. It has a RS232 interface, and 9V to 36 V
operation for automotive applications.
- Multi-constellation receiver/Antenna
- 32-channel simultaneous operation
- High-performance tracking (162 dBm)
- Conditional ignition input for Tait Radios
- RoHS, REACH and RED / CE Mark
- 9 V – 36 V automotive operation
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Industrial-grade IP69K enclosure
The TW5342 from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.