Ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters, the TW7872 dual band GNSS antenna from Tallysman provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW7872 features a precision tuned, circular dual-feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW7872 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW7872 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
- Precision GPS Position
- Triple Frequency RTK Systems (Base and Rovers)
- Positive Train Control (PTC) systems
- Military & Security
- Very low Noise Preamp, <2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: <2 dB typ
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 32 dB typ.
- Low current: 24 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 12VDC
- Ideal for dual frequency RTK surveying systems
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP69K, RoHS and REACH compliant
The TW7872 dual band GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
TW7872 – Dual Band GNSS antenna – 33-7872-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm (where applicable)