The TW7875 provides superior multi-path rejection and axial ratio, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV), while protecting against intermodulation and saturation caused by high level cellular 700 MHz signals. This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters.
The TW7875 features a precision tuned, twin circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, pre-filtered to minimize interference from out of band signals such as Cellular LTE then amplified in a wide-band LNA and band-split for additional filtering and amplification stages prior to recombination at the output.
The TW7875 provides reception for signals in the bands 1164 MHz to 1189 MHz and 1557 MHz to 1606 MHz. It is housed in a magnetic mount, weather-proof enclosure.
The TW7875 is housed in a magnetic mount (with pre-tapped screw holes), weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. A 100 to 120 mm ground plane is recommended.
This product is also available in an OEM format (TW3865 or TW3875E).
The TW7875 is IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant.
- Precision GPS position
- Dual Frequency RTK systems
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Very low Noise Preamp, < 2.5dB
- Axial ratio: < 2dB typ.
- IP67 Housing
- LNA Gain 32 dB typ.
- Low current: 24mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
- Ideal for dual band RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, RED, and RoHS compliant
- TW7875 – Dual Band L1/L5 GNSS antenna 33-7875-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type and yyyy = cable length in mm (where applicable)