The TW8829 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna technology providing dual band GPS L1/L2 + GLONASS G1/G2 coverage and is especially designed for precision dual frequency positioning where light weight is important.
The TW8829 features a precision tuned, circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are
combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further
amplified prior to recombination at the output.
The TW8829 offers excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase center variation.
The TW8829 covers GPS L2 (1227.6 MHz), GLONASS G2 (1248 MHz centre), GPS L1/WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS (1575.42 MHz), GLONASS G1 (1602 MHz, centre).
The TW8829 has a pre-filter which increases the antenna’s immunity to high amplitude interfering signals, such as LTE and other cellular signals.
- Airborne Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles
- Precision GPS position
- Dual Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Very low Noise Preamp, 2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: < 2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Lightweight (52g excluding cable and connector)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- TW8829 – GPS L1/L2 + GLONASS G1/G2 – 33-8829-xx-yyyy
Where xx = connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm (all 4 digits required)