The patented VeraChoke 6050 antenna is a full GNSS spectrum antenna. It has consistent performance (gain, axial ratio, PCV, and
PCO) across the full bandwidth of the antenna. It provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS
frequencies (<0.3 dB at zenith, <3 dB typ. at horizon). It has an exceptional front to back ratios, high efficiency (>80%), a tight PCV, and near constant PCO for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all inband frequencies.
The VC6050 provides high receive gain over the full GNSS spectrum: Low GNSS band (1164 MHz to 1300 MHz), L-band correction services
(1525 MHz to 1559 MHz) and High GNSS band (1559 MHz to 1610 MHz).
It has a robust pre-filtered LNA, with high IP3 to minimize de-sensing from high-level outof-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a low noise figure.
The antenna is compatible with both large and small SCIGN radomes.
- RTK / PPP systems
- High Precision GNSS systems
- Reference Networks
- Monitoring Stations
- Low axial ratio from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1.5 mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated PPP, RTK receiver or other OEM system
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Reduced time to market
The VeraChoke VC6050 from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.