Ideal for high precision reference stations, the VeraChoke VC6150 full GNSS antenna has excellent performance across the full bandwidth of the antenna.
The VC6150 is a leader in the market providing the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (<0.5dB at zenith, <3 dB typ. at horizon). Additionally, the VC6050 has an exceptional front to back ratios, a tight Phase Center Variation (PCV), and near constant PCO (Phase Center Offset) for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VC6150 provides high-reception gain over the full GNSS spectrum and has a robust pre-filtered Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), with high third order intercept point (IP3) to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a low noise figure.
The antenna is compatible with both large and small SCIGN radomes.
- High Precision GNSS systems
- RTK / PPP systems
- Reference Networks
- Monitoring Stations
- Low axial ratio from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1.5 mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated PPP, RTK receiver or other OEM system
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Reduced time to market
The VeraChoke VC6150 full GNSS antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.