Ideal for high precision reference stations, the VeraPhase VP6050 GNSS antenna with L-Band has excellent performance across the full bandwidth of the antenna.
As a leader in the market, the VP6050 provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (<0.5 dB at zenith, <2 dB typ. at horizon). Additionally, the VP6050 has an exceptional front to back ratios, a tight Phase Center Variation (PCV), and near constant PCO (Phase Center Offset) for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VP6050 provides high-reception gain over the full GNSS spectrum and has a robust pre-filtered Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), with high third order intercept point (IP3) to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a low noise figure.
The VP6050 has been calibrated by GEO++ and the type mean calibration files are available in the IGS and NGS databases.
- High Precision GNSS systems
- Custom OEM Products
- RTK / PPP systems
- Reference Networks
- Monitoring Stations
- Low axial ratios from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1mm)
- Low current: 45 mA
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated PPP, RTK
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Reduced time to market
The VeraPhase VP6050 full GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.