Ideal for high precision reference stations, the VeraPhase VP6235 dual band GNSS antenna with L-Band has excellent performance across the full bandwidth of the antenna.
As a leader in the market, the VP6235 provides the lowest axial ratios (horizon to horizon, over all azimuths) across all GNSS frequencies (<0.5 dB at zenith, <2 dB typ. at horizon). Additionally, the VP6235 has an exceptional front to back ratios, a tight Phase Center Variation (PCV), and near constant PCO (Phase Center Offset) for all azimuth and elevation angles, over all in-band frequencies.
The VP6235 provides high-reception gain over the full GNSS spectrum and has a robust pre-filtered Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), with high third order intercept point (IP3) to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a low noise figure.
An uncommitted PCB is available within the base of the antenna for integration of a custom system board such as a PPP or RTK GNSS receiver or other applications.
- High Precision GNSS Systems
- Custom OEM Products
- RTK/PPP Systems
- Low axial ratio from horizon to horizon
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (<1.5 mm)
- Invariant performance from: +2.7 to 24 VDC
- Space in housing for integrated PPP, RTK receiver or other OEM system.
- Consistent performance across all frequencies
- Broadest tracking elevation (0° – 180°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Reduced time to market
The VeraPhase VP6235 dual band GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.