The VeroStar™ VSE6328 embedded triple-band GNSS precision antenna is light and compact. It is designed and crafted for high-accuracy positioning while being robust and reliable.
With an exceptionally low roll-off from zenith to the horizon, the VeroStar™ antenna provides the best-in-class tracking of GNSS signals from low elevation angles. In addition, the optimized axial ratio at all elevation angles results in excellent multipath rejection, thus enabling accurate and precise code and phase tracking of GNSS signals.
A wide-band spherical antenna element enables the VeroStar™ to deliver a ±2 mm phase centre variation (PCV), making it ideal for high-precision applications, such as autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, and air), smart survey devices, and maritime positioning.
The VeroStar™ antenna features a robust pre-filter and high-IP3 LNA architecture, minimizing de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700 MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of only 1.8 dB.
The embedded VeroStar™ antenna has passed shock and vibration tests to ensure it can survive the rigours of day-to-day field use.
- High-precision GNSS systems
- Autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, air)
- Deformation monitoring stations
- Land survey rover
- Marine navigation
- RTK/PPP systems
- Reference networks
- Tight phase centre variation (± 2.0 mm; no azimuth)
- Low axial ratios from zenith to horizon
- Low roll-off from zenith to the horizon
- High G/T at low elevation angles
- Invariant performance from 3.0 to 16 VDC
- Low current (50 mA)
- Low noise figure (1.8 dB)
- Light, compact, and robust design
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Consistent performance across all frequency bands
- Excellent GNSS tracking from low elevation angles
- Extreme accuracy and precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
The VeroStar VSE6328 embedded triple-band GNSS precision antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.