The patent pending, compact VSP6037L VeroStar antenna supports the full GNSS spectrum (all constellations and signals) plus L-band correction services. The antenna provides exceptional low elevation satellite tracking with a high efficiency radiating element. The VeroStar element has a low axial ratio through all elevation angles providing strong multi-path rejection. The antenna also exhibits a very stable Phase Center Variation (PCV) and a strong PCV repeatability.
The VSP6037L VeroStar provides high receive gain over the full GNSS spectrum: Low GNSS band (1164MHz to 1300MHz) L-band correction services (1539MHz to 1559MHz) and High GNSS band (1559MHz to 1610 MHz). It has a robust pre-filtered LNA, with high IP3 to minimize de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of 1.6dB.
The performance of the VSP6037L VeroStar antenna rivals all compact full band GNSS antennas but is lighter, smaller, more power efficient, more robust and very economical.
- High-precision GNSS systems
- Deformation monitoring stations
- Land survey
- RTK/PPP systems
- Reference networks
- Light, compact and very robust design
- Very Tight Phase Center Variation (< 2.0 mm)
- Low axial ratios from zenith to horizon
- Low current (50 mA)
- Invariant performance from: 3.0 to 16 VDC
- High gain/temperature at low elevation angles
- Consistent performance across all frequency bands
- Excellent tracking elevation (0° – 90°)
- Extreme precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
The VeroStar VSP600L full GNSS antenna with L-band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.