With an exceptionally low roll-off from zenith to the horizon, the VeroStar VSP6037L-MAR marine GNSS antenna provides the best-in-class tracking of GNSS and L-Band correction signals from low elevation angles. In addition, the optimized axial ratio at all elevation angles results in excellent multipath rejection, thus enabling accurate and precise code and phase tracking of GNSS and L-band correction signals. Also, a wide-band spherical antenna element enables VeroStar antennas to deliver a ±2 mm phase centre variation (PCV), making them ideal for high-precision applications, such as maritime positioning, autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, and air), and smart survey devices.
The VeroStar VSP6037L-MAR features a robust pre-filter and high-IP3 LNA architecture, minimizing de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700 MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of only 1.8 dB. The VSP6037L-MAR antenna’s filters also fully attenuate interference from Iridium and Inmarsat signals, providing 75 dB to 85 dB of attenuation over Iridium downlink (1616 – 1626 MHz ) and 85 dB to 95 dB over Inmarsat uplink (1626 – 1660 MHz), making this antenna ideal for marine vessels.
The housed antenna, featuring an integrated rubber bumper to absorb routine impacts, has passed a battery of tests (water pressure, altitude, salt fog, shock, drop, and vibration) to ensure it can survive the rigours of day-to-day field use.
The unique features of the VeroStar VSP6037L-MAR antenna guarantee it can deliver a high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and highly accurate and precise code and phase tracking of GNSS signals from all elevation angles in the most challenging environments.
- High-precision GNSS systems
- Marine navigation
- Autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, air)
- Deformation monitoring stations
- Land survey rover
- RTK/PPP systems
- Reference networks
- Tight phase centre variation (± 2 mm typ.)
- Low axial ratios from zenith to horizon
- Low roll-off from zenith to the horizon
- Superior low-elevation L-Band correction reception
- High G/T at low elevation angles
- Invariant performance from 3.0 to 16 VDC
- Low current (50 mA)
- Low noise figure (1.8 dB)
- Light, compact and robust design
- IEC 60945, IEC 61108, IP69K, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Excellent mitigation of Iridium & Inmarsat interference
- Consistent performance across all frequency bands
- Excellent GNSS tracking from low elevation angles
- Extreme accuracy and precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
The VeroStar VSP6037L-MAR marine GNSS antenna with L-Band from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.