The VeroStar™ VSS6337 surface-mount triple-band GNSS precision antenna from Tallysman is designed for high-accuracy positioning while being light, compact, robust and reliable.
With an exceptionally low roll-off from zenith to the horizon, the VeroStar™ antenna provides the best-in-class tracking of GNSS signals from low elevation angles. In addition, the optimized axial ratio at all elevation angles results in excellent multipath rejection, thus enabling accurate and precise code and phase tracking of GNSS and L-band correction signals.
A wide-band spherical antenna element enables the VeroStar™ to deliver a ±2 mm phase centre variation (PCV), making it ideal for high-precision applications, such as autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, and air), machine control, and precision agriculture.
The VeroStar™ antenna features a robust pre-filter and high-IP3 LNA architecture, minimizing de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700 MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of only 1.8 dB.
The surface-mount antenna has passed a battery of tests (water pressure, altitude, salt fog, shock, drop, and vibration) to ensure it can survive the rigours of day-to-day field use.
The unique features of the VeroStar™ antenna guarantee it can deliver high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and highly accurate and precise code and phase tracking of GNSS signals from all elevation angles in the most challenging environments.
- High-precision GNSS systems
- Autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, air)
- Marine navigation
- RTK/PPP systems
- Precision agriculture
- Tight phase centre variation (± 2.0 mm; no azimuth)
- Low axial ratios from zenith to horizon
- Low roll-off from zenith to horizon
- High G/T at low elevation angles
- Invariant performance from 3.0 to 16 VDC
- Low current (50 mA)
- Low noise figure (1.8 dB)
- Light, compact, and robust design
- IP67, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Consistent performance across all frequency bands
- Excellent GNSS tracking from low elevations
- Extreme accuracy and precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
The VeroStar VSS6337 surface-mount triple-band GNSS precision antenna from Tallysman is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.