The AV33 antenna offers full support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou. This antenna is ideal for centimeter level accuracy and supports a wide range of aerial, ground and marine applications in one compact design.
Its superior multi-path signal rejection is ensured by its unique design which prevents inaccurate measurements. The AV33 is designed for high accuracy. Its advanced filtering keeps the GNSS measurements safe from unrequired interference.
There is a TNC connector on the underside of this antenna for easy removal and protection of the attached cable. Its aviation type design means it can be mounted flush or bulkhead with the vehicle surface or on the top of a pole mount which ensures that only the rugged radome is exposed to the elements. This feature makes is perfect for customers building machine control systems.
- Full support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, etc.
- Low-profile fuselage/bulkhead mounting
- Sub-centimeter phase center repeatability
- Small, rugged package
- Ideal for vehicle or man portable applications
- TNCF female signal connector
- Small cross-sectional area to reduce wind loading
- Low voltage, low power consumption
- Integral low noise amplifier
- Powered by GNSS receiver via coaxial cable
- High gain for reliable tracking in difficult environments
- 4 recessed bulkhead mounting holes
- Rugged radome designed for machine environments
|Size (d) x thickness (cm):||8.9^ø x 2.1|
|Weight (kg):||.21 kg|
|Phase center:||< 10 mm|
|DC-Feed:||4.5 V – 18 V|
|Dimensions:||8.9 cm (D) x 2.1 cm (H)|
|Weight:||0.200 Kg (0.44 lb)|
|Operating temperature:||–55 °C to +85 °C|
Section 514.5 CVII
|Altitude:||≤16,764 m (55,000 ft)|
The AV33 GNSS antenna from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you want more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form available on our website.