The AV34 GNSS Antenna is ideal for aerial, land and marine applications and supports these wide range of applications in one compact design. Its aviation type of design can be used in the most rugged environment due to the presence of rugged 4-hole bulkhead mounting.
The dual frequency AV34 antenna offers full support for GPS and GLONASS L1/L2 signals. For high accuracy RTK receivers these are the optimum set of signals. Faster initialization and dual constellation improves the number of satellites available for positioning, especially in obstructed environments.
The superior multi-path signal rejection is ensured by its unique design, which prevents inaccurate measurements. Signals being reflected from surfaces such as the ground, surrounding trees, or buildings cause multipaths. Advanced filtering keeps the GNSS measurements safe from unrequired interference.
TNC connector present on the underside of the units are for easy removal of the antennas and protection of the attached cable from the environment. It can be mounted flush with the vehicle surface or on the top of a pole mount which ensures that only the rugged radome is exposed to the elements.
- Full support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, etc.
- Low-profile fuselage/bulkhead mounting
- Sub-centimeter phase center repeatability
- Small rugged package ideal for vehicle or man portable applications
- Quality signal tracking
- TNCF female signal connector
- Small cross-sectional area to reduce wind loading
- Low voltage, low power consumption
- Integral low noise amplifier
- Powered by GNSS receiver via coaxial cable
- High gain for reliable tracking in difficult environments
- 4 recessed bulkhead mounting holes
- Rugged radome designed for machine environments
|Size (d) x thickness (cm):||8.9^ø x 2.1|
|Weight (kg):||.21 kg|
|Phase center:||< 10 mm|
|DC-Feed:||4.5 V – 18 V
|Dimensions:||8.9 cm (D) x 2.1 cm (H)|
|Weight:||0.213 Kg (0.47 lb)|
|Operating temperature:||–55 °C to +85 °C|
Section 514.5 CVII
|Altitude:||≤16,764 m (55,000 ft)|
The Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna is available through Canal Geomatics. If you want more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form available on our website.