The dual frequency AV37 antenna offers full support for GPS and GLONASS signals as well as for Galileo and BeiDou. It supports OmniSTAR correction services via L-Band.
The AV37 antenna is ideal for air, land and marine applications including airborne, mapping and surveying. It offers survey grade antenna technology in a reliable and compact form factor without compromising performance.
This aviation antenna is fully certified by the FAA for aircraft installations. An FAA airworthiness certificate is supplied with each antenna.
- Full support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, etc.
- Support for L-Band/OmniStar
- Low-profile fuselage mounting
- Sub-centimeter phase center repeatability
- Fully certified for airborne installation
- TNCF female signal connector
- Small cross-sectional area to reduce wind loading
- Low voltage, low power consumption
- Integral low noise amplifier
- Powered by GNSS receiver via coaxial cable
- High gain for reliable tracking in difficult environments
- FAA airworthiness certificate supplied with each antenna
|Part numbers:||82745 (US)|
|SBAS:||WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS, Gagan, MSAS and OmniStar|
|Dimensions:||11.9 cm (L) x 7.6 cm (W) x 2.3 cm (H)|
|Weight:||0.283 kg (0.625 lbs)|
|Operating temperature:||–55 °C to +85 °C|
|Altitude:||≤16,764 m (55,000 ft)|
The AV37 GNSS aviation antenna from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you want more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form available on our website.