The AV59 GNSS aviation antenna offers centimeter level accuracy and is ideal for aerial, land and marine applications. It offers support for present and future GNSS signals, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo.
Its unique design ensures superior multi-path signal rejection, which prevents inaccurate measurements. Advanced filtering keeps the GNSS measurements safe from unrequired interference.
For easy removal of the antennas and protection of the attached cable from the environment it has TNC connector located on the underside of the unit. It can be mounted flush with the vehicle surface or on the top of a pole mount while bulkhead mounting ensures that only the rugged radome is exposed to the elements.
- Full support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, etc.
- Rugged package ideal for vehicle applications
- Bulkhead mounting
- Sub-centimeter phase center repeatability
- Quality signal tracking
- TNC female signal connector
- Small cross-sectional area to reduce wind loading
- Low voltage, low power consumption
- Integral low noise amplifier
- 8 recessed bulkhead mounting holes
- Powered by GNSS receiver via coaxial cable
- Rugged radome designed for machine environments
- High gain for reliable tracking in difficult environments
|Size x thickness:||14.6^ø (D) x 3.9 cm|
|GPS:||L1, L2, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3|
|Galileo:||E1, E5a, E5b|
|QZSS:||L1, L2, L5|
|Phase Center:||< 10 mm|
|DC-Feed:||4.2 V – 15 V
|Dimensions:||14.62 cm (D) x 3.89 cm (H)|
|Weight:||0.30 kg (0.67 lb)|
|Operating temperature:||–40 °C to +85 °C|
Section 514.5 CVII
|Altitude:||≤16,764 m (55,000 ft)|
The AV59 GNSS aviation antenna from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you want more information regarding this product, feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.