The Trimble AX940i GNSS/INS smart antenna takes advantage of Trimble’s expertise in both GNSS and Inertial technology. It has been designed for applications requiring continuous centimeter accuracy in a compact package. By integrating inertial sensors on the same module, robust high-accuracy positions are produced in all environments. The receiver is also ideal for use as a GNSS DGPS/RTK base station.
The Trimble AX940i supports both triple frequency for the GPS and GLONASS constellations plus dual-frequency from BeiDou and Galileo. As the number of satellites in the constellations grows the AX940i is ready to take advantage of the additional signals. This delivers the quickest and most reliable RTK initializations for 1–2 centimeter positioning.
For applications that do not require centimeter accuracy, the AX940i integrated GNSS-inertial engine delivers high accuracy GNSS, DGNSS positions in the most challenging environments such as urban canyons. Different configurations of the module are available. These include everything from a DGPS L1 unit all the way to a four constellation, triple-frequency RTK unit. Choose the receiver that suits your application and price point. All features are password upgradeable, allowing functionality to be upgraded as your requirements change.
With the option of utilizing OmniSTAR or RTX services with Integrity Monitoring, the AX940i delivers varying levels of performance down to centimeter-level without the use of a base station or cell modem.
The Trimble AX940i integrates the latest in precision inertial sensors in a compact package. With the AX940i you are buying a robust
navigation solution, not just a GNSS receiver.
Key features include:
- High update rate position and orientation solutions
- Continuous positioning in GNSS denied environment
- Lever arm calculation from antenna to navigation point of interest
- Robust moving baseline RTK for precision landing on moving platform
- Single-antenna heading not influenced by magnetic field variations
The Trimble AX940i was designed for easy integration and rugged dependability. Customers benefit from the Ethernet connectivity available on the board, allowing high speed data transfer and configuration via standard web browsers. USB, CAN and RS-232 are also supported. Just like other Trimble embedded technologies, easy to use software commands simplify integration and reduce development times. An intuitive 3D interactive graphical web page allows easy input of lever arms. Dynamic and graphic models for various vehicle types can also be selected.
The AX940i comes in an environmentally sealed enclosure that is very easy to install. This unit is rigorously tested to perform in harsh
environmental conditions with the reliability you expect from Trimble.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Trimble RTX and OmniSTAR Support
- Rugged IP67 Smart Antenna
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter-level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
- Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth
|GPS:||L1 C/A, L2E, L2C, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1 C/A, L2 C/A, L3 CDMA|
|Galileo:||E1, E5A, E5B, E5AltBOC|
|QZSS:||L1 C/A, L1 SAIF, L2C, L5, LEX|
|SBAS:||L1 C/A, L5|
|MSS L-Band:||OmniSTAR, Trimble RTX|
|Dimensions:||221 mm x 218 mm x 52 mm|
|Connector I/O:||26-pin Tyco SUPERSEAL|
|Voltage:||9 VDC to 30 VDC|
Typical 3.0 W (L1/L2 GPS + L1/L2 GLONASS)
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||–40 °C to +80 °C|
|Vibration:||9.8 gRMS operating|
±40 g 10ms operating
±75 g 6ms survival
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% R.H. non-condensing, at +60 °C|
The AX940i GNSS/INS smart antenna from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.
- Smart antenna part number: 129401-XX
- Available in a variety of configurations from L1 SBAS upwards