Trimble BD910 is a single-frequency GNSS receiver module that delivers high accuracy for mobile positioning applications. It has been designed for seamless integration and rugged dependability. Ethernet connectivity is available on the board to allow high speed data transfer and configuration. USB and RS-232 are value added features.
The Trimble BD910 has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the highest industry standards. Its design ensures that high quality GNSS signals are protected from the sources of EMI on the host platform. Radiated emissions are also significantly reduced for speedy compliance certification and time to market.
Trimble BD910 is available in a variety of software configurations. All features can be upgraded allowing functionality to conform to the latest market trends and technological updates.
- Advanced Trimble Maxwell 6 Custom Survey GNSS Technology
- High precision multiple correlator for GNSS pseudo range measurements
- Unfiltered, unsmoothed pseudo range measurements data for low noise, low multipath error, low time domain correlation and high dynamic response
- Control Software: HTML web browser, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Google Chrome
- 1 Pulse Per Second Output
- Event Marker Input Support
- Supports Fault Detection & Exclusion (FDE), Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- 220 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Fully EMI shielded module
- Advanced Kalman filter PVT engine
- Flexible RS232, USB and ethernet interfacing
- L1 RTK centimeter level position accuracy
|QZSS:||L1 C/A, L1 SAIF|
|Size:||41 mm x 41 mm x 7 mm|
|Power:||3.3 V DC +5%/-3%|
|I/O:||80 pin Narrow Pitch Panasonic Socket|
|Input Voltage:||3.3 V DC to 5 V DC|
|Maximum Current:||400 mA|
|Minimum required LNA Gain:||24.5 dB|
|Operating Temperature Storage:||40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||–55 °C to +85 °C|
|Vibration:||MIL810F, tailored Random 6.2 gRMS operating Random 8 gRMS survival|
|Mechanical Shock:||MIL810D ±40 g operating ±75 g survival|
|Operating Humidity:||5% to 95% R.H. non-condensing, at +60 °C|
The BD910 GNSS receiver module from Trimble is available through Canal Geomatics. If you have any question about this receiver, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.